SAN DIEGO peeps, I’m hiring for a project. Please see below…
Hello everyone! I have a job offer/project for the right person. I will pay between $500-1,000 for the initial phase, as described below. If successful, there is strong potential for future projects, as well.
– You’re a media producer, graphic designer, videographer, or online course creator, or all of the above. Or, you are a super-experienced, high-level virtual assistant, who truly understands the components of this project as described below, and you believe you can deliver. Ideally, you have created and uploaded your own online courses, or online courses for clients in the past.
– You are local to San Diego, and willing to meet in person and by phone initially, though the bulk of the work can be done remotely.
– You understand that although this project is "online-ish" in nature, I personally do as few things online as possible. I don’t Skype, I won’t email back and forth with you if we could be talking on the phone instead. You respect this, and don’t try to persuade me otherwise.
– You understand I’m hiring you largely to keep me away from the computer. If things like listening to my 2-minute voicemails frustrates you, then you are not the right person for this project.
Okay, all of that said…. here’s what you’d be doing:
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
– One of my companies is a foreign-language company called Functionally Fluent! – www.functionallyfluent.com
– FF is currently selling Spanish books at three levels – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. They are for sale on Amazon as print books – https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2…
– Though the print books are selling well, an online course version is the natural next step, and will create deeper profits than "just books."
– Creating this online course should be easy. I’ve already designed the course, and the Power Point slides exist. It will not be hard to adapt these print books into e-books, and then add audio and video to create a full online course. The bulk of the work has been done.
So, where do you come in?
You’d be creating and uploading the online course, onto a platform that you will help me choose. You’ll take this project from A to Z, with "A" being the existing print-book version, to "Z" being slide/video/audio courses that are available online. You’ll be paid based on the completed product, not hourly. You’ll also be paid based on how much time you save me, so self-motivation, good judgment, and ease of communication between us is a "must."
Some of the steps include:
1) I need you to do the legwork and find the best online course platform for me (Digital Chalk? Litmos? Thinkific? Udemy? etc).
Criteria for best online course platform will be things like:
– Can I upload existing Power Points in one go, hassle-free?
– Existing Power Point slides for the course are vertical (portrait), not horizontal (landscape). Can you find an online course provider compatible with this? (Re-creating or reformatting my PPTs is not an option).
– Can audio and video be integrated into the PPT (that would be ideal), or need to be uploaded onto the platform as separate, synchronized files? (not ideal).
– I want an online course platform with good phone support. Not online, not chat, but PHONE support.
– I want an online course platform with reasonable pricing, and the lowest up-front cost.
– I want an online course platform that makes client payment easy, and can help us manage our customers (database, refunds, etc).
Part of your job is to find the platform that best matches these and other criteria, and to communicate with different companies (Udemy, Thinkific, Digital Chalk, etc) initially.
2) I would then need you to help me finish creating the course. The PPT slides are ready, but I still need to add audio and some video, in order to sell it as a course, and not just an e-book. You’d help me produce some or all of this.
3) I will also need help with pricing and marketing (my strengths, but additional support may be necessary.)
The scope of the project could be any of the following:
a) just the above – adapting three levels of Spanish books (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) into online courses. This is what corresponds to the $500-1000 quoted above.
b) if successful, we could move on to doing the same thing for courses for French, Italian, Portuguese, etc. As well as create niche courses (Spanish for Lawyers, Spanish for Healthcare, French for Travelers, etc). In other words, there is potential for the same project again (with new pay for you, of course) many times over…
c) all of the above, with your "eternal" support, whether marketing, virtual assistant, or even project management.
MORE ABOUT ME:
– I’m a seasoned entrepreneur. I own three companies/brands, in the areas of Foreign Language Education, Corporate Communications Training, and Business Coaching. I make good income – better than anyone I know, considering how few hours I work per week. The way I’m living my life is working nicely for me, including my commitment to live my life offline, yet making the Internet work for me – which is where YOU come in!
– All of that said, I’m actually quite tech-savvy. I have a strong background in SEO, web marketing, graphics, and know how to use email, social media, etc. I could in theory do this project on my own, and as such, I’ll be able to guide you, and I’ll "speak your language," don’t worry! But the point is I don’t want to do this on my own. I need YOU. And I’m happy to pay you.
– Please re-read this post. Make sure you fit all criteria (local, sensitive to my in-person and phone preference for communication, and with a strong background in online course creation or media production.)
– If you believe you are a good fit, please private message me, so we can exchange phone numbers and go from there. We’ll arrange a phone call and coffee meeting here in San Diego.
– Please also be prepared to provide at least two references (preferably local) from clients you’ve done similar projects for.
Many blessings to you, and I look forward to hearing back! (Please tag friends who are interested.) Gracias! Diana.If you want to know about fashion and beauty logos then click this link dress-fashion-trends.com